My first threesome with Coco and Sophia!

News and stuff...

My first threesome with Coco and Sophia!

Postby SouthernVoice on Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:41 pm

On Saturday, April 3, I had finished up skiing near Salt Lake City. I had one final afternoon and evening in "timid" Utah before finishing my spring vacation. That's why I decided to take another exciting trip across the border to "wild" Nevada. It was definitely worth the long drive, but I felt like I would never arrive in Elko when I was thinking of what was to come later in the evening. This turned out to be one of the best nights of my life!

First, I need to disclose that I have been to four other brothels in Nevada: two near Carson City and two in Pahrump. Those brothels were full of amazingly beautiful and sincere women, and I have always had a great experience. However, they were ridiculously overpriced. So when I heard about the reasonable rates away from those tourist traps of Tahoe and Vegas, I had to come to Elko and check it out for myself. Don't get me wrong, I am not a cheapo - indeed I tip girls well and I believe in rewarding great service. However, it's good to know that there are still well-run brothels with beautiful women which offer affordable rates for the average working man. That's exactly what I found at Inez's place.

I am a young white man, but I must confess that I LOVE asian women. I generally don't like to make my choices in advance by looking at the Web site, although I heard about a girl named Coco. My preference is to choose from the lineup and just go with what feels right. There were only four girls present, slightly less than some bigger brothels, but they were all beautiful and had gracious smiles. I then let my secret out of the bag: I wanted my first two-girl party. These wild women were all up for it, but I decided to choose Coco and Sophia.

I started out in the shower laying on a table with an amazing bath and massage. These girls are so hot and classy! Then we proceeded to Coco's room. I have to say that Coco and Sophia have amazing skills. It was so hot watching each girl fuck me cowgirl and reverse cowgirl out of the corner of my eye while the other girl and I enjoyed some serious kissing. After some intense fucking, these girls gave me the most amazing massage. The service was outstanding and even worked the soreness out of my "ski legs." Some details are meant to be kept private, so I will not give away much more. However, I have to say Coco and Sophia blew my mind and load!

I will definitely return to Inez's brothel again. On my "100 things to do before you die" list, I can now cross a threesome off the list. Coco and Sophia - I love you both. You are amazing! You are very special women.
Last edited by SouthernVoice on Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SouthernVoice

Re: My first threesome with Coco and Sophia!

Postby inez on Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:20 am

NICE!!

Thanks for letting us know of you good time. i will pass it on to the girls...

We hope to see you soon.
inez

Postby Hiking Guy on Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:25 am

SouthernVoice,

Great review! You made a good choice picking Coco & Sophia for a threesome. If I ever decide to have a threesome at Inez's, that's who I'd pick too. I've partied with each separately many times and had great parties each and every time. I can only imagine what a threesome would be like with those two and someday I'm sure I'll find out.

The Hiking Guy
Hiking Guy

Postby SouthernVoice on Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:38 pm

Inez - Thanks for running such a great business, and I cannot wait to return next time I am in eastern Nevada. Thank you for letting Coco and Sophia know.

Thanks Hiking Guy. You should go for it. They are really funny when they are together and tell some great stories.
SouthernVoice

Postby inez on Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:00 am

that is great. I definitely recommend it! I am sure it is great memories as well!!
inez

Postby jk1 on Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:03 pm

very nice ... here's to hoping a night with Coco solo and a night with Sophia solo is half as fun.
jk1

Postby wayne2o1 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:10 pm

I have had 3somes before but they were not even near as Great as the Ladies You Picked.. :roll:
Southern This was a Great review..But I will be their Next weekend and I think some Gentlemen I want to meet will be their also ..I owe them a Drink for telling Me about Inez's ...What a Great Place with Great People ..
wayne2o1

Return to Updates, News, Misc convos