Coco

Moderator: inez

Coco

Postby trouble maker on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:20 pm

Visited for the first time recently, wanting to meet Coco and Anne, based on reviews on The Erotic Review website. Anne was not there and I wound up partying with Coco. She exceeded my expectations by far, and gave me the impression that I exceeded hers. She was everything I would expect for a GFE, except that her limited English prevented us from getting acquainted on a non-physical level, which is important to me.
Nonetheless, the time I spent with her was well worth the 4+ hour drive to Elko, and some of the things she said and did have piqued a high degree of desire to return as soon as I can find another excuse to do so. If I lived in or near Elko I would definitely be a regular.

trouble maker (name given by Coco)
trouble maker

Re: Coco

Postby inez on Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:12 am

lol... I will pass on your kind words if you like. We look forward to seeing you come again. Coco is a great gal and I think you will find repeat visits with her amazing......... :roll:
inez

Postby inez on Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:38 pm

coco wants to know when you will be coming back?
inez

Postby trouble maker on Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:54 pm

Not sure when I'll be making the four hour drive to Elko, though I occasionally think about seeing Coco again. Too bad you don't have a place closer to Reno, like even Winnemucca.
trouble maker

Postby inez on Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:36 pm

But that drive definitely goes by much quicker knowing that COCO is waiting for you at the finish line!!
inez

Postby wayne2o1 on Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:10 pm

A Long drive is always worth it when you get to Inezs .. The ladies are the best .. The Bartenders are cool and helpful...I have been to a lot of brothels and I like 3-4 Brothels really well and this one is really tough to beat or even tie ..Way To Go Inezs . :D :D :)
wayne2o1

Postby hyperion on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:18 pm

My first trip was back in Aug of this year and Inezs is the first brothel I have ever been to. Met Coco at the door and was entranced. Have to say the 2 1/2 hours we spent together have been some of the best of my life. She is amazingly skilled and has a great quirky sense of humor. Had me cracked up most of the time.

I am happy with my trip then and look forward to a chance to get out there again in the next couple weeks.
hyperion

Return to Girl Reviews