My great experiance at Inez' D & D

Let us know what you think

Moderator: inez

My great experiance at Inez' D & D

Postby Doby_truck_driver on Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:01 am

I visited Inez's D&D for the first time last fall.I didn't know what to expect really,since this was my first visit to any brothel.I was a little nervous to be honest,but as soon as i entered the house and I saw Sophia I felt at ease right away.She was very nice to me and easy to talk to and i enjoyed her company for a few minutes before we went to her room to party.Price was reasonable and service outstanding!Sophia did everything to make sure i leave satisfied.She is very gentle and sensual.I left this place very excited and hopefull that I would be able to come back soon.It wasn't until this summer actually before I got a chance to come back,but waiting was well worthed.This time I got to party with one of the best looking if not the best looking girl,that I have ever slept with:Coco!And she was not only beautyful but also great in what she does!
After this visit I've partied with Sophia ones again which was another great experiance,even better then the first one.I was so surprised when She actually showed me that she remember who I was and were I was From...it has been like 8-9months since my first party with her!She is a great girl.You can't get wrong with this girl.Love you Sophia!{}{}{}
Every one of my visits to this place has been a great experiance,but last week i had the chance to party with Coco..twice!..and this was Sooo much better experiance then any other party before,I can't even tell you!This time I can honestly tell was the best time of my life!We had a blast!Coco really enjoied it as much as I did!I got really amused when she said to me: " you go make a movie,baby,no more driving truck",after a long hot session..LOL.That was really flattering.Love you Girl {}{}{}
Now i feel like I'm adicted to her :)..I can't wait to see her again.

I love this place a lot and the people working there!Girls are very friendly and beautiful,and give every time a great experiance.Wayne is also a great guy.We became good friends.I have promoted this place to some of my friends and sure enough,some of them are already a satisfied new customers!
It's a good thing that I am a truck driver and have the chance to pass by quite often now,but I can only imagine how much I am going to miss this place and most important these girls when I no longer drive truck..which unfortunetly will happen soon.
Doby_truck_driver

Re: My great experiance at Inez' D & D

Postby inez on Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:04 pm

So Nice your feedback. I will pass along and coco and Sophia definately will be here waiting for your next trip! Have you ever considered partying with both of them at the same time? Something to try once in your life ( or more) !
inez

Postby Doby_truck_driver on Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:51 pm

Yes Inez,I have definitely considered it!I don't think I can afford it now,but if I have this chance I would go for it.These girls are so good, I can only imagine how much more fun it will be a party with both of them at ones.
Doby_truck_driver

Postby Cockcycle on Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:47 pm

you can sleep with a blonde, you can sleep with a redhead, you can sleep with a brunette, but i doubt youll get any sleep with these red hot asians!!!!!
inez's is my one and only stop on my list when passing through elko.
i wish i could pass through more then twice a year.
Cockcycle

Postby wayne203 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:09 am

I had a Great Party with Coco . I was going to have a 30 minute party and it ended up being a 90 minute Party . Man Coco was Fantastic in Every way A Guy could want . :D
wayne203

Return to Comments on all the girls