Best story or time with a lady of INEZs

Moderator: inez

Best story or time with a lady of INEZs

Postby inez on Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:37 am

Anything worth a laugh or a WOW?
inez

Re: Best story or time with a lady of INEZs

Postby exlogger on Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:14 pm

I just have to say that all the ladies are good but Coco and Sophie are beyond description when it comes to pleasing..... I spent an afternoon with these two and they brought to life things that I have only imagined... I'll keep coming back as long as I'm able!!
exlogger

Postby inez on Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:42 pm

Thank you so much for the kind words. I will let them know but I am sure they will find out either way as the tend to read this board at times.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
inez

Postby bones on Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:57 pm

I've had some good times with Sophia. For some strange reason Coco is on vacation during my visits hope next week is the charm and can meet her. Also looking forward to maybe some more chating with Lulu, a friendly lady herself. No matter I know that there will be some charming ladies there to garner a person's attention. How you keep finding such a nice group of ladies is a mystery to be but just keep doing whatever it is.
bones

My party with Annie on Halloween

Postby Hiking Guy on Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:49 am

Everybody,

I arrived in Elko at 1:30pm Friday afternoon(Oct31, 2008). Since it was early, I headed over to Inez's figuring I'd have a party there before heading to Reno for the WildHorse/Mustang Halloween party.

Inez's had 4 ladies working Friday afternoon: Sophia, Angel, Tina and a new (been there 1 week) lady named Annie. All are to be working this Halloween weekend. Annie is a very petite (5'1"), about 90 lbs, cute-little-butt kind of lady that just screams "spinner", for those of you looking for that type.

I was planning on partying with Tina but decided to save Tina for Saturday night and instead party with the new lady Annie on Friday afternoon. Well, Annie was a blast to be with, very hot and accommodating with no rules that I could find and full GFE services. She seems to enjoy herself too during the party which is always a plus. I chose the $200/40min party with massage followed by a table shower after the massage (i.e. after the 40min party was over). Her English ability is not as good as Sophia's and is about the same as Tina's but that didn't pose any problem as I would just maneuver into position and she figured it out. I never got any "No's" during the party either so I know she's OK with all the GFE things I like to do in a party--I will be back! I've come to the conclusion that, at Inez's, if a lady's English ability is a little limited, it doesn't affect my parties much, probably due to most of my parties being of the 40min variety, typically 20-30min of sex followed by a massage and that's been a good combo for me and also helps keep me within my party budget for my trip.

I'm thinking of having another party with Tina on Saturday night which will fill up my FrequentParty card making me eligible for $200 off my next party. I'm also hoping to repeat with Annie on Sunday and thinking of choosing the $600/2.5hr November special because I've never had that long a party at Inez's and I think Annie would be a good choice for me to see for this length of party. I'd like to see if I can use my $200 off coupon due to filling up my FrequentParty card for my long party with Annie. Hmmm: $600 party - $200 coupon = $400 GFE party for 2.5hrs--sounds like a great way to end my Halloween vacation if Inez's will allow me to combine the November special with my filled-out FrequentParty card. It looks like it will be time for me to start a new Inez's FrequentParty card!

The Hiking Guy
Hiking Guy

Postby Ovr-da-hill on Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:04 pm

I managed a short trip to western Utah and worked in one afternoon to make it over to Inez's I had heard so much about the ladies there and figured I should check it out for myself. I arrived about noon and met Coco. After talking a couple of minutes in the bar, I decided to give her a try and settled on the 1 hour party. Wow!!! What an hour!!! I can honestly say she was absolutely outstanding! A true GFE in all respects.

I then took off a few hours to see the town and recuperate a bit. The more I thought about it, the more I wanted to go back to Inez's for a second round. Late that afternoon, I gave in and went back. I met Annie as I came in the door. This tiny little gal is the energizer bunny of GFE. I cannot think of an hour I have spent with a lady that had more variety and pure animal heat than the hour with Annie. This gal defines GFE!

So I can attest that a trip to Inez's will be worked into any trip to Nevada I make in the future. Some how, it JUST to happen!

Do yourself a favor...get some rest and then make the trip! You most certainly will not be disappointed.

Now personally for Coco and Annie...THANK YOU BOTH! You helped me make memories that will list a lifetime!

Ovr-da-hill
Ovr-da-hill

Postby shooter on Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:30 pm

Well we told ya so! If you are planning on attending CWMC-13 a few of us are once again planning a "warm-up" event at in Elko on Tuesday July 21, 2009. You can find the details on the SIN board under the CWMC-13 link
shooter

Postby wayne2o1 on Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:10 pm

I went to Elko as The guys kept saying How Greaat Inezs was... Man am I glad I did . I had a 3 girl Lineup and not an ugly one in the Group..I picked Angel as She was wearing a cute Bathing Suit .
I Had A Great Time for a 40 Minute Party. Anget was Great and the Table Shower was Great as was the Massage and so was The Sex..She seemed to really care and No she was not a Clock Watcher.
So Guys for a Great Time I reccomend Inezs..Try it I don't think You will be Sorry... :D I know I am going Back. :)
wayne2o1

Return to Girl Reviews